Universal Studios Singapore and More AttractionsStep into the exciting world of movie magic at this dazzling amusement park, which is home to death-defying roller coasters and immersive entertainment experiences. Explore seven distinct themed areas: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Far Far Away, and Madagascar. One of the top attractions in Singapore, Universal Studios also features a Hollywood Dreams Parade and spectacular pyrotechnic show on select holidays and weekend nights. Understand more about the awe-inspiring ocean life at S.E.A. Aquarium, one of the world's largest; and experience a cool adrenalin rush as you zoom down the thrilling waterslides or unwind at the wave pool at Adventure Cove Waterpark, a water theme park .
Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium: 10AM to 7PM or 8PM
Adventure Cove Waterpark: 10AM to 6PM
Timings provided are subject to change. Kindly refer to the attraction's website for updated timing.
- Universal Studios Singapore - Adults: $74, Children (4-12): $54, Seniors (60 and up):$36
- S.E.A. Aquarium- Adults: $38; Children (4-12) : $28; Seniors (60 and up): $28
- Adventure Cove Waterpark - Adults: $36; Children (4-12) : $26; Seniors (60 and up): $26
- Singapore's Biggest Snowy Christmas Celebration
- Dance in the Park! A Neon Countdown to 2015
- Live Shows